Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 768.093 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 16% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,770,276 (€4,909) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,240,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)