Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.858 CLP / MZN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 97% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$5,583,537 (514,236 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,830,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €47 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)