Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.859 CLP / MZN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 93% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$6,332,281 (583,156 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,280,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)