Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 673.303 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 38% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,187,470 ($6,219) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,040,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)