Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 674.801 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 39% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,072,706 ($6,035) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,940,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (39 minutes ago)