Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 447.340 CLP / NZD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,824,198 (NZ$8,549) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,090,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)