Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 195.584 CLP / PEN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,608,270 (S/. 18,449) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,270,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (about 1 hour ago)