Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 202.876 CLP / PEN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,097,395 (S/. 15,267) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,780,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (38 minutes ago)