Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 35.003 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,760,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,653,675 (Mex$ 75,813) in Chihuahua.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)