Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.340 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,800,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,655,505 (Mex$ 75,141) in Chihuahua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)