Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 201.079 CLP / PEN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,720,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,590,295 (S/. 12,882) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)