Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,902 prices entered by 479 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 672.195 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,117,923 ($6,126) in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,100,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)