Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.809 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,815,815 (¥656,888) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)