Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.744 CLP / THB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,080,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,885,633 (139,106 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (18 minutes ago)