Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.281 CLP / THB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,150,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,912,187 (143,591 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marrakech costs 6,000 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Astana costs 200,000 KZT (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (41 minutes ago)