Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.455 CLP / THB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,060,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,795,159 (143,673 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faro costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)