Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.338 CLP / UAH
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,860,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,544,134 (104,534₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (25 minutes ago)