Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.985 CLP / UAH
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,730,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,455,353 (102,370₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)