Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.136 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 9% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,258,674 (元33,206) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,990,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)