Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.151 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,880,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,426,182 (руб 239,011) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £559 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dublin costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)