Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 479.166 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,392,759 (C$7,081) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,860,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)