Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 506.245 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,391,609 (C$6,700) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,820,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)