Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 679.800 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,561,261 ($5,239) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,880,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (40 minutes ago)