Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 178.816 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,052,135 (R$ 17,069) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,000,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)