Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.376 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,389,542 (Mex$ 95,815) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,000,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)