Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.741 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,969,251 (Mex$ 96,588) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,960,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)