Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 752.378 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,379,033 (€4,491) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,850,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)