Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.105 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 19% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,881,868 (元39,569) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,270,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)