Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.014 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,195,578 (32,603元) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,710,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)