Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 96.563 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,442,893 (35,654元) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,930,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)