Cost of living in Changde, China vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2014. Exchange rate: 98.955 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,303,767 (33,387元) in Changde to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,790,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10,750 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (36 minutes ago)