Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2014. Exchange rate: 96.775 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,635,284 (37,564元) in Changde to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,100,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)