Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2014. Exchange rate: 98.243 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 19% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,593,764 (元36,580) in Changde to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,020,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)