Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.775 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 9% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,252,500 (33,609元) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,980,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)