Cost of living in Chandigarh, India vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.418 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,160,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,871,901 (₨304,926) in Chandigarh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)