Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 774.286 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,906,627 (€5,045) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,940,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beersheba costs 150,000 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $807 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 6,500₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)