Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.123 CLP / THB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,226,914 (160,357 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,960,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)