Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.455 CLP / THB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,252,330 (167,171 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,010,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faro costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)