Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 784.442 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,364,535 (€4,289) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,000,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (33 minutes ago)