Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 640.030 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,576,804 ($5,588) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,230,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)