Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.310 CLP / PHP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,189,113 (Php259,076) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,150,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (41 minutes ago)