Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.782 CLP / PHP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,387,640 (Php265,041) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,260,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)