Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 171.850 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,070,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,924,932 (R$ 17,020) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)