Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 178.763 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,820,770 (R$ 15,779) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,710,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)