Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 248.064 CLP / XCD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 33% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,271,470 (EC$17,219) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,210,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)