Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 766.202 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,712,741 (€4,846) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,070,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)