Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21915 CLP / COP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,140,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,029,435 (COL$13,823,255) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Harare costs $2.19 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)