Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21405 CLP / COP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,140,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,035,274 (COL$14,180,147) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)