Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,327 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00274 CLP / VEF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,970,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,179,875 (Bs 796,914,763) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (27 minutes ago)