Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.563 CLP / GHS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,090,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,845,989 (GH₵20,689) in Cape Coast.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (31 minutes ago)