Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 169.089 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,049,935 (R$ 18,037) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,040,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)