Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 183.166 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,730,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,595,468 (R$ 14,170) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)