Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 178.816 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,090,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,918,125 (R$ 16,319) in Campina Grande.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)