Cost of living in Calgary, Canada vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,668 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 506.245 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,423,350 (C$6,762) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,750,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)