Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00798 CLP / VEF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 38% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,850,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$1,756,446 (Bs 220,176,548) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)