Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.221 CLP / VES *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,040,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,335,942 (1,051,603 Bs.S.) in Calabozo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)