Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.854 CLP / VEF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$51,772,873,800 (Bs 774,422,011) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,740,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)