Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 202.876 CLP / PEN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,980,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,794,108 (S/. 13,773) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (39 minutes ago)