Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,700 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.271 CLP / EGP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,270,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,599,413 (E£ 69,744) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)