Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 779.435 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,486,917 (€4,474) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,120,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)