Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.978 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,313,703 (Mex$ 92,104) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,220,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)