Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 35.403 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,195,029 (Mex$ 90,246) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,140,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)