Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.429 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,930,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,819,780 (Mex$ 89,719) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faro costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)