Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.376 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,024,193 (Mex$ 85,487) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,010,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)