Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 679.800 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,236,856 ($4,761) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,890,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (about 2 hours ago)