Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.957 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,240,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,886,516 (24,680TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (34 minutes ago)