Cost of living in Burlington, Massachusetts, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 638.140 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burlington, Massachusetts (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,902,897 ($6,116) in Burlington, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,060,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 2 hours ago)