Cost of living in Burlington, Massachusetts, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 686.835 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burlington, Massachusetts (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,688,199 ($5,370) in Burlington, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,870,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 2 hours ago)