Cost of living in Burlington, Massachusetts, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 666.697 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burlington, Massachusetts (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,946,561 ($5,920) in Burlington, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,070,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)