Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.658 CLP / SAR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,760,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,547,267 (﷼ 14,926) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (35 minutes ago)