Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.961 CLP / SAR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,960,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,800,965 (﷼ 15,478) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)