Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.600 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,020,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,967,960 ($4,513) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)