Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 632.470 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,910,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,823,424 ($4,464) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)