Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42230 CLP / CDF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,277,495 (7,761,059 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,920,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)