Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41172 CLP / CDF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,073,513 (7,465,052 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,760,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (about 2 hours ago)