Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37714 CLP / BIF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,240,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,142,064 (8,331,318 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)