Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38357 CLP / BIF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,013,182 (7,855,637 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,990,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)